Your Staff Consultative Committees (CC) and UoN
Your UoN Staff Consultative Committees (CC) are established under the University of Newcastle Staff Enterprise Agreements. Through these Committees, staff representatives from the unions on campus meet with University management throughout the year to raise issues on behalf of UoN staff.
The final UoN staff Consultative Committee meetings for 2011 will be held on Wednesday 30 November 2011 and Thursday 1 December 2011.
Staff representatives on these UoN staff Committees are:
- Professional Staff Consultative Committee:
- Fran Munt and Kerri Foulds (NTEU)
- Sue Freeman, Andrew Evans (CPSU)
- Teachers Consultative Committee:
- Sue Hodgson and Erika Spray (NTEU)
- Academic Staff Consultative Committee:
- Bert Groen and Jean Harkins (NTEU)
Please feel free to contact any of the representatives listed above directly or through the NTEU Newcastle Branch website (or on 49216870) or CPSU Newcastle Branch Office if you would like issues or questions raised through the Consultative Committees.