First Aid Kits
University vehicles contain Trauma C kits.
Schools who undertake field trips should supply and maintain appropriate first aid kits.
All University building first aid kits must be First Aid Kit Size B, and contain the following:
Replacement First Aid supplies are ordered by University Visacard from St John Ambulance Australia (NSW), phone (02) 4952 8188, on the first Monday of each month. You will need to fax the Order Form (see links below) to St John's, fax number (02) 4956 2247.
The order will be delived via the internal mail system within the week. To help prevent confusion with orders, please ensure your mail delivery details are complete on your faxed Order Form.
A receipt or sales tax invoice should accompany your order and be retained for your records.
- Hard hat with white cross supplied by Health & Safety, ext. 17721, affixed. this is to be worn in an emergency/evacuation situation to identify you as a FAO.
- Safety goggles to prevent blood/body fluid splash to eyes.
- Disposable gloves for protection from blood/body fluid spills.
- Cinbin waste disposal for disposal of sharps. Full Cinbins should be disposed of in the same manner as biohazard bags.
- Ice packs.
- Paper towel for mopping up blood spills can be obtained from Cleaning, ext. 15490.