Academic Promotions 2013 - Level B/C Round
The closing date for applications is Friday 13 September 2013 at 5.00pm.
Applicants encouraged to attend an information session.
Callaghan Campus (Women Only Session) Facilitated by Belinda Munn, Manager, Equity and Diversity Unit
Ourimbah Campus Facilitated by Professor Andrew Parfitt, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic)
Please register via HRonline for the session you wish to attend (listed within the Academic Series under Training and Development).
Registration instructions can be found at http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/organisational-development/training-calendar-registration-guide.html
For assistance with registration, please contact Linda Lee on extension 17252.
How to submit your application
- Scan your application (including the signed Head of School Report) as a single PDF document.
- Email your application as an attachment to Promotions@newcastle.edu.au by the closing date.
Applicants: It is your responsibility to:
- invite your nominated referees to send their report to email@example.com no later than 4 October 2013;
- send you nominated referees appendices C, D and E of your application; and
- provide your Head of School with your final application 2 weeks prior to the closing date to allow time for your Head of School and PVC to sign off.
For further information on the Policy and Procedure for Academic Promotions please contact:
Tel: (02) 4921 5207