About the Course
It feels good to take responsibility for our own Safety and Wellbeing, but we need to know how to do it. The Radiate Innate Confidence and Strength (RICS) Course teaches us about the innate power we already have within us, and how to tap into it.
Through the RICS Course we become strong, powerful, aware and in control of all our life situations. Learn to negotiate and handle unsafe and potentially dangerous situations while staying in your power. Learn to display the characteristics of powerful ease and awareness, confidence, groundedness, strength and non-negotiability.
Who is the RICS Course for?
The RICS Course is designed for individuals who would like to become more powerfully aware and in control of their own safety and gain a wide range of skills. Learn how to deal with life issues of:
- Personal safety
- Inter relationships, both personal and workplace-related
- Conditioned attitudes of giving up or giving in
- Body image
If you would like to get to know yourself better and express yourself as a powerful, joyful, in control being - then this course is for you!
What will I be doing in this course?
In the RICS course you will learn:
- How to stay safe and in control
- How to recognise when a situation or environment becomes unsafe
- How to powerfully negotiate unsafe or unpleasant situations
- Physical stretching, yoga, and body movement
- How to handle situations from frustration through to anger and deep fear
- More about your body, mind and attitude
- How to stay grounded and strong in every situation
- How to negotiate great outcomes for yourself in every situation
How long is the course?
Each RICS course runs for 6 weeks.
Where are the sessions held?
Sessions are held on the Callaghan campus at the University Gallery. For the location of the gallery, take a look at the map below or check out the University's online interactive map.