APPLICATIONS FOR LIVE IT! ARE OPEN NOW!
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
LIVE IT! targets applications from male students living in NSW in Year 9 who fall into the DIISRTE defined student equity target groups.
These are Indigenous and non-Indigenous students:
- with a disability
- from low socio-economic backgrounds
- from remote and regional areas
- from non-English speaking backgrounds
- who are experiencing exceptional circumstances
Students should have an interest and potential (this may currently be unrealised) to complete years 11-12 and be willing to be challenged by new experiences and explore opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps below to complete your application:
Obtain a copy of the application form from your school or download the form here
1. Tell us why you want to be part of LIVE IT! in 2013
2. Ask your parent or guardian to provide supporting comments and sign your application
3. Meet with your Year Adviser, Welfare Teacher, Careers Adviser or Aboriginal Education Officer to discuss your application and ask them to make comments in support of your application
4. Obtain your Principal's signature supporting and approving your application for LIVE IT!
5. Post or email your application by 5pm, FRIDAY 28 JUNE 2013
- A completed application does not guarantee acceptance into LIVE IT!
- Offers of a place will be made on the basis of information given on your application including equity information
- The decisions of the selection committee are final
- Students must be able to stay for the duration of LIVE IT!
- Successful applicants will be notified in writing by Friday 23 August 2013
- Payment of $50 to confirm attendance will be required by Friday 13 September 2013