Planning Your Exam Timetable
When exam time is approaching you can organise your own exam timetable using following steps:
- Get a copy of your exam timetable as soon as the University releases it.
- First check that you don't have any clashes. If you do, see the lecturers concerned to see what you can do.
- Next, draw yourself up a timetable for the entire exam period, and any vacant study time the week or so before. Download a four week exam timetable template (20KB, RTF).
- Write down all your tasks that you need to do for each course (including preparing summaries of summaries and practicing past papers).
- Insert your exam dates and times on the template and allocate days and times to work on each task.
Exam Timetable: Month at a Glance
|Week 1||Last day of lectures||Spend day sorting lecture notes & updating summaries||Study for Psychology||Psychology study
|Spend 8 hours on Sociology|
|Week 2||Revise Sociology
1:45 - 5:00pm Sociology Exam
|Revise Psychology||9:15 - 12:30am
|Study for Environmental Studies||English Study||Relax|
|Week 3||Environmental Studies||Environmental Studies||Revise Environmental Studies||9:15 - 11:30am
Environmental Studies Exam
|English Study||Spend 4 hours on English|
|Week 4||Revise English||9:14 - 12:30am