Would you like to study in Hong Kong, Japan or South Korea in 2014?
Experience other cultures and explore the world while you study. The Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) has provided the University of Newcastle with a number of $5000 exchange scholarships for Australian students to go on exchange to Hong Kong, Japan or South Korea in 2014.
DIISRTE will provide:
- Exchange scholarship valued at $5000
The University of Newcastle will provide:
- Free Travel Insurance
- OS-HELP Loans up to the value of $6051 may also be available for eligible students
Students are responsible for:
- Accommodation and living expenses
- All other costs such as telephone calls etc.
A list of our partner institutions can be found here.
How to Apply
To be considered for the DIISRTE Scholarship you need to submit an Expression of Interest for placement in the Exchange Program.
- Priority consideration will be given to students participating in the iLEAD Program
- Students wishing to apply for locations other than Hong Kong, Japan or South Korea, are encouraged to submit an Expression of Interest for placement in the Exchange Program
- Students wishing to apply for other locations will not be considered for the DIISRTE Scholarship, however may be eligible for travel grants, scholarships, and loans.
- You must be an Australian Citizen to recieve the DIISRTE Scholarship.