International Leadership Experience and Development Program (iLEAD)The University of Newcastle’s International Leadership Experience and Development (iLEAD) Program is an extra-curricular Leadership Program that enables you to participate in additional activities on top of your regular degree studies. This Program will give you the opportunity to gain experience and skills in the areas of leadership and international awareness.
As part of the program you will go to dynamic, interactive lectures to learn about international issues and to build your leadership experience.
You will meet with highly respected international figures – people who are famous in their fields of expertise, who have travelled the world, who have led and been part of significant international events and organisations.
You will build new skills through your own international experiences: from student exchange to conferences; from intensive programs to volunteering; from internships to community work.
Why participate in iLead?
- International Exchange and Volunteer Experiences are available
- Attend International Leaders Series Events
- Receive an iLEAD Completion Certificate
- On completion, recognition on your Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
- Free to participate and no exams!