Process Development Manager» search for more Jobs
Process Development Manager is usually responsible for a team of Process Technologists, which coordinate and transition products from Concepts to factory implementation and ensure product quality and consistency. Specific tasks include;
- planning and running production trials
- assessing the factory's capabilities and challenging processes
- managing the critical path for new line listings
- identification and evaluation of new processing techniques
- implementation and support of process control techniques
- liaising with production managers, equipment suppliers, industry and government research organisations
- assisting with the development of capital budgets and manage within budgets
- developing and maintaining intellectual property records.
A degree in science or engineering is required in for these roles as is substantial experience in research or process development in industry. Quality systems knowledge and experience would also be expected. Experience and skills in financial, resource and people management is required. Personal qualities including strong communication, team and organisational skills are necessary in these roles as are effective problem solving skills.