Workplace bullying at UoN
The University of Newcastle has a number of resources to help you if you believe you have experienced workplace bullying behaviour at UoN or have witnessed bullying behaviour.
Internal resources for dealing with bullying at UoN
- Diversity and Inclusiveness Policy
- Health and Safety
- Complaints Office
- Equity and Diversity
- Employee Assistance Program
The Equity & Diversity Unit and Organisational Development can design and facilitate workshops and training on appropriate workplace behaviour. Please contact Michelle Campbell, Manager Organisational Development to discuss your training needs.
Watch this video update from Professor John Germov about bringing together health, safety and well-being initiatives under a 'Healthy University' strategy.
Read what our Vice-Chancellor Professor Caroline McMillen has to say about bullying in the workplace.
Find out about the University of Newcastle's Family Action Centre anti-bullying program in schools Rock & Water.
Training and development through Human Resource Services
- Australian Human Rights Commission, Information for employers: Fact sheet: Workplace bullying
- Safe Work Australia
- NSW WorkCover Authority, Work Health and Safety
- Comcare, Workplace Bullying Campaign
- Australian Productivity Commission
- House of Representatives Standing Committee on Education and Employment Report: Workplace Bullying "We just want it to stop".