Bullying and University students
The Campus Care program has been set up for University of Newcastle students as a central point of enquiry for information, advice and support in managing inappropriate, concerning or threatening behaviours.
University students are encouraged to ask for assistance if they:
- feel threatened or unsafe
- have concerns about someone else's behaviour or wellbeing
- have received unwanted attention
- are worried about someone harming themselves or someone else
- wish to clarify issues of responsibility, confidentiality or duty of care.
The Campus Care team works to ensure a physically and psychologically safe working and learning environment for all staff and students.
Campus Care contacts:
Phone: 02 4921 8600