Your student card is linked to your PrintCopy account. Keeping this account in credit allows you to photocopy and print in the computing labs, libraries and Hubs.
It is your responsibility to manage your credit on the PrintCopy system as this is NOT REFUNDABLE. You have 30 days after your course completion date to use the credit.
PRINTING CREDIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE
Cash & EFTPOS kiosks for adding credit to print accounts are now available in:
City Info Commons
Ourimbah ITS Building
EFTPOS only kiosks are available in:
Engineering ES Building
Student Services Building
The maximum balance on your PrintCopy account is $150, and the maximum reload amount is $100.
There is no minimum reload amount applicable for kiosks.
Important facts about myPrintCopy
- myPrintCopy is only compatible with an Internet Explorer browser
- you must have a current Mastercard or Visa card
- you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions before you can create a myPrintCopy account
- there is a NO REFUND POLICY on all transactions applying to your myPrintCopy account
View a 7 minute video on using printcredit
|Black and White A4 (single & double sided)||$0.11|
|Note: The default setting is double-sided|
|Black and White A3 (single & double sided)*select colour printer||$0.22|
|Note: Select the Colour Printer>select colour tab>select greyscale|
|Colour A4 (single & double sided)||$0.50|
|Colour A3 (single & double sided)||$1.00|
Checking your credit balance
You can check your credit balance at any kiosk or while you are submitting your print job (see below).
1. Click on File > Print from the application.
A popup window will be displayed on your computer screen. This window displays your current balance, the total number of pages to be printed, the total cost of the requested print job and your new balance after the job has been printed.
2. Click on Yes to send the job to the printer, or No to cancel the print job.
Please note that once Yes has been selected, the job will be printed and your account debited - you will not be able to cancel the print job.
3. Your print job will be available at the printer.
Remember to log out when you finish using a computer so that no one else can use your Print account.
If you experience problems with recharging your PrintCopy account, contact the 17triplezero IT Service Desk.