Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Professional Staff Excellence
Criteria for Nominations
Nominations should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- An outstanding and exceptional achievement or success;
- Outstanding service to internal or external stakeholders;
- An outstanding or novel initiative which has been implemented;
- Significant improvements to work procedures or operational systems;
- Exceptional initiative / achievement involving cross unit cooperation; or
- An outstanding contribution to enhancing the student experience
- Exemplar of the University's code of conduct, values and upholds professionalism in all capacities when interacting with colleagues and stakeholders.
Nominees must be members of professional staff up to and including HEW 9 who are either ongoing or on a fixed term contract normally greater than twelve months.
The majority of a group must consist of professional staff who can demonstrate their lead in the activity/project. The core group must be identified and their critical contributions and role clearly stated.