This toolkit contains information and templates/standardised documents that relate to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
It will be useful for Program Convenors, Course Coordinators and other Academic and Administrative staff across the University.
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is the national policy for regulating qualifications in Australian education and training. It incorporates the qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualifications framework.
The AQF Steering Committee was established by the Academic Senate in April 2011 in response to the Commonwealth Government's strengthening of the AQF. To assist it in its work the Committee has the AQF Project Group
- Guidelines for Faculties: Transition to AQF Compliance
- Graduate Learning Outcome Mapping Templates (listed in the Program Convenor Toolkit)
- Program Mapping (AQF) Walk-In Sessions
- Pathways to the PhD (Draft)
- Non-AQF Compliant Programs and Courses Policy 
- TEQSA and the AQF: FAQs
Coming soon: AQF Program listing schedule of works; AQF compliant policies; Program and Course Management Project; Record keeping for AQF compliant programs