Fuel Cards

University Department Vehicles are issued with a Fuel Card. The Fuel Card is used to purchase fuel for the specific vehicle to which the fuel card is assigned.

Lost or Stolen Fuel Cards should be reported immediately to Commercial Services on extension 16555.

The security and correct use of the fuel card is the responsibility of the departmental person assigned responsibility for the local management of the vehicle(s).