Standards and Facilities
It is accepted that standards and facilities will vary from household to household. However, it is generally accepted that Homestay hosts will:
• Provide a friendly and caring atmosphere.
• Invite their international student to participate in family activities and outings.
• Provide a fully furnished bedroom complete with study desk and reading lamp.
• Provide 2 -3 meals a day.
• Provide sheets and towels.
Students who will be accommodated through this Program will generally be over 18 years of age and are expected to utilise public transport when travelling between home and the University.