Partnerships and Collaboration
The School of Nursing and Midwifery is committed to the seven strategic priorities of The University of Newcastle:
- Promoting and improving a positive student experience and quality teaching and learning
- Enhancing and promoting a positive staff experience
- Achieving growth in research excellence
- Expanding leadership and initiatives in Indigenous collaboration
- Developing and strengthening our international approach and engagement
- Promoting and supporting our alumni, partnerships and communities
- Ensuring sustainable perspective and actions.
Memorandums of Understanding
The School of Nursing and Midwifery currently has Memorandums of Understanding with the following institutions:
- Boromarajonani College of Nursing (Nakhon Lampang, Thailand)
- EWHA Womans University (South Korea)
- Cheju Halla College (South Korea)
- Chiang Mai University (Northern Thailand)
- Choonhae College of Health Sciences (South Korea)
- Khon Kaen University (Thailand)
- Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Yamaguchi University (Japan)
The School of Nursing and Midwifery hosts study tours, primarily from our colleagues at Yamaguchi University in Japan and Cheju Halla College in South Korea. The study tours combine a series of educational seminars and clinical visits with local tourist attractions.
For more information about programs offered for international students, see our Areas of study page.