Article 94 see also Validity
The parties may dissolve the contract under any of the following circumstances:
- the aim of the contract cannot be attained because of force majeure;
- before the period of performance expires, either party clearly indicates by word or by act that it will not discharge the principal debts;
- either party delays the discharge of the principal debts and still fails to discharge them within a reasonable period of time after being urged;
- either party delays the discharge of debts or is engaged in other illegal activities and thus makes realization of the aim of the contract impossible; or
- 5. any other circumstances as provided for by law.