Article 10. Limits for the exercise of civil rights.
1. Citizens and legal persons are banned from actions undertaken exclusively with the intention of inflicting damage on other persons, as well as from the misuse of a right in any other form.
The use of civil rights for the purposes of setting bounds to competition, as well as the abuse of domination on the market are not permitted.
2. If the requirements specified in pt. 1 of this article are not observed, the court of law or court of arbitration can deny the person protecting the right belonging to him.
3. In the cases when the law makes protection of civil rights dependent on whether these rights have been exercised reasonably and conscientiously, reasonable actions and conscientious of participants in civil relations at law are presupposed.
Article 11. Judicial protection of civil rights.
1. Protection of violated or disputed civil rights is carried out by the court of law, court of arbitration or arbitration tribunal (hereafter referred to as "court") according to the jurisdiction for cases laid down by procedural legislation.
2. Protecting civil rights administrative is possible only in the cases specified by the law. An administrative made decision can be appealed to the court.
Article 12. Ways of protecting civil rights.
Civil rights can be protected by way of:
- recognizing the right;
- restoring the status quo as it existed before the breach of the right and preventing actions that violate the right or create a threat of its violation;
- recognizing a disputable transaction as invalid and applying consequences of its invalidity, applying consequences of invalidity of the null transaction;
- recognizing an act of the state agency or local self-government body as invalid;
- self-protection of the right;
- adjudging to the execution of the duty;
- compensating for losses;
- enforcing a penalty;
- undoing moral damage;
- terminating or changing the legal relation;
- non-use by the court of the law-conflicting act issued by a state agency or local self-government body;
- other methods provided for by the law.
Article 14. Self-protection of civil rights.
Self-protection of civil rights is permissible.
Self-protection methods should be adequate to the breach and never surpass the scope of actions required to prevent it.
Article 318. The Increase of the Amounts, Paid Out for the Maintenance of the Citizen see lso Mandatory Obligations
The amount, paid out by the direct pecuniary obligation for the maintenance of the citizen: to recompense for the harm, inflicted to the life or to the health, by the contract for a life maintenance, and in the other cases - shall be indexed taking into account the level of the inflation in the procedure and cases stipulated by law.