Interdisciplinary Machine Learning Research Group (IMLRG)
The Interdisciplinary Machine Learning Research Group (IMLRG) investigates different aspects of machine learning and data mining in theory, experiments and applications. Particular emphasis is placed on interdisciplinary projects.
Some of our research areas include:
- Machine learning and data mining.
- Robotics, RoboCup, control and learning.
- Computational neuroscience and brain theory.
- Computer vision and image processing.
- Evolutionary computation, reinforcement learning, kernel machines.
- Software engineering and IT-applications.