Central Coast Campus Academic Scholarships
05 March 2017
The aim of the scholarship is to attract high achieving students to study across the full range of programs offered at the Central Coast campus of the University of Newcastle. Fifteen (15) scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Applicable to: Ourimbah, Central Coast, high achievers, ATAR, first year, 1st year.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any program at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus as a commencing student in their first undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrate academic achievement by an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 75 or higher.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
- Scholarship Amount: $2,000
- Number of scholarships available: 15
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of assessment against the eligibility criteria and academic merit, namely Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent.
Students offered this scholarship will not be eligible to receive an offer of the Central Coast Equity Scholarship.
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Health and Medicine
- Faculty of Science
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759