Undergraduate Scholarship for a Mature Age Woman in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology
This scholarship was established in 1995.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman who was at least 21 years of age at the commencement of current undergraduate studies
- Be enrolled in your first undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology, including combined degrees where at least one of the degrees in which you are enrolled is offered by the Faculty of Science and Information Technology
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Completed at least 60 units of current program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- May have been enrolled in but not completed other undergraduate degrees or diplomas
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A verified copy of your current Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card, if applicable. (copy signed by a Justice of the Peace)
|Scholarship Amount: $500||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, based on results in the student's current program, together with any other criteria specified in these conditions. Preference may be given to students who hold, or are eligible to receive, a Centrelink Health Care Card
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937