Pinkies Robbie Davis Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established to support University of Newcastle Students who are living with a disability and in memory of the Pinkies employee Robbie Davis who tragically died in 2012.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the second year of a Bachelor of Communications degree at the University of Newcastle
- Be registered with the Disability Support Service at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not hold another scholarship
- Not have previously completed a degree
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or the holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement (1-2) pages about yourself, your disability, your career aspirations, and how the scholarship will assist you
- An example of your work in your major area of study
One (1) scholarship is available each year. This scholarship provides the benefit of $1500 per annum, payable in one lump sum.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of the requested documentation.
An interview may be held if required.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937