Robbie Davis Memorial Scholarship
Friends & Family of Robbie Davis, Residents & Ex-residents of Evatt House
This scholarship was established and named after Robert 'Robbie' Davis in 2012, in honour of his outstanding contributions and dedication shown towards the Evatt House College community. Robbie was a returning resident, RA and friend, who lived up to the Evatt House college motto 'Carpe Diem' each and every day. Robbie's leadership, initiative and enthusiasm for the Evatt House community was unrivalled, and we wish to honour his name through this scholarship after he tragically lost his life in an accident in April 2012. This scholarship will go to a returning resident of Evatt House who has shown outstanding contributions and dedication to Evatt House, and works tirelessly behind the scenes for the benefit of the Evatt House college community.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a returning resident of Evatt House, who has resided at Evatt for a minimum of 3 semesters
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Not have previously received this scholarship
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement (no more than 500 words) outlining your outstanding contributions and dedication to the Evatt House College community.
One (1) scholarship is available, valued at $1000.
- Selection for this scholarship is based on nomination. Nominations can be provided by:
a) individual members of Evatt House who choose to nominate themselves,
b) members of Evatt House who choose to nominate another member of Evatt House, or
c) the Evatt Residence Association.
- Each scholarship application must provide a written statement of no more than 500 words outlining the applicant's outstanding contributions and dedication to the Evatt House College community. This statement must pertain to the individual intended to receive the scholarship, but it may be written by a self-nominated applicant, OR the nominating individual or association, on behalf of an applicant.
- Selection of this scholarship will be based on outstanding contributions and dedication to Evatt House, and will go to a returning resident of Evatt House who works tirelessly behind the scenes for the benefit of the Evatt House college community.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937