Aston Bequest Honours Scholarship in Nursing
Aston Bequest to School of Nursing and Midwifery
This scholarship was established in 2000 after instruction from the will of Elizabeth Beverley Aston to the School of Nursing and Midwifery at the University of Newcastle to assist in the training of nurses.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) program
- Be enrolled full-time.
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A one page tentative research proposal that has been discussed with Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) Program Convenor
- The names and contact details for two referees who can provide information related to applicants reliability, ability to work to a timeline, team work and interpersonal skills
|Scholarship Amount: $2,000||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, and assessment of the required supporting documentation:
- one page tentative research proposal
- names and contact details for two referees who can provide information related to applicants reliability, ability to work to a timeline, team work and interpersonal skills.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937