Zonta Club of Port Macquarie Inc. Scholarship
Zonta Club of Port Macquarie Inc. is part of a worldwide Service Organisation of executives in business and the professions working together to Advance the Status of Women through service and advocacy.
Zonta seeks to improve the legal, political, economic, health, educational and professional status of women and to promote justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the first year of the Bachelor of Nursing program at the Port Macquarie campus
- Be female
- Be enrolled full-time.
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement outlining motivation, communication skills, relevant interests and career aspirations on graduation and in the longer term for your chosen discipline / degree
One (1) scholarship is available, valued at $1500, to be paid in two (2) lump sums of $750. Payments will be made after each semester census date - 31 March and 31 August.
Selection shall be based on:
- academic merit, namely Australian Tertiary Academic Rank (ATAR)
- assessment of the required written statement
- performance at interview (if required)].
The closing date to apply for this scholarship was: Sunday, 31 March 2013
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937