Job Centre Australia Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2011 by Job Centre Australia, Newcastle branch for students with a disability to assist with costs of study.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any degree program at the University of Newcastle
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Be registered with the Disability Support Service at the University of Newcastle
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement outlining career aspirations, disability and impacts upon studies, and how the scholarship would assist future studies
|Scholarship Amount: $1,500||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be based on:
- academic merit, namely Grade Point Average (GPA) or Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent
- a written statement outlining career aspirations, disability and impacts upon studies, and how the scholarship would assist future studies
The closing date to apply for this scholarship was: Sunday, 31 March 2013
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937