Dr Geoffrey Leonard AM 2nd Year Student Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Dr Geoffrey Leonard in 2011 to assist eligible students from rural and remote areas in year 2 of a Business, Commerce or Accounting program within the Faculty of Business and Law.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the 2nd year of a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce or a Combined Degree, where both degrees are offered in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Completed the Higher School Certificate in the year prior to entering University
- Not hold another scholarship
- Have resided in a Regional or Remote area of Australia at time of application for admission
|Scholarship Amount: $2,000||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit namely, cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA).
The closing date to apply for this scholarship was: Sunday, 31 March 2013
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937