Friends of the University Thelma Wright Memorial Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the Friends of the University in 2007 to support a student who is undertaking the Bachelor of Nursing program.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in the 2nd year of the Bachelor of Nursing program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Be an enrolled Nurse (EN) or Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement outlining your work experience as an Enrolled Nurse (EN) or Assistant in Nursing (AIN) and your commitment to nursing
- A written reference from a current or former nursing workplace
|Scholarship Amount: $2,000||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the Scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, a written statement outlining work experience as an Enrolled Nurse (EN) or Assistant in Nursing (AIN) and commitment to nursing, along with a written reference from a current or former nursing workplace.
The closing date to apply for this scholarship was: Sunday, 31 March 2013
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937