NSW Country Surveyor's Association Undergraduate Scholarship
NSW Country Surveyors Association
This scholarship was established by the NSW Country Surveyors Association to support a Surveying student from a rural area and to encourage the student to pursue employment in the Surveying field in a rural area upon graduation. The scholarship recipient will be invited to take part in NSW Country Surveyors Association activities.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in Bachelor of Surveying or combined degree including Bachelor of Surveying
- Have completed at least 80 units of current program
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be a student from a rural or regional area of NSW
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Not hold another scholarship
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement detailing your educational history, personal achievements and accomplishments, motivation, communication skills, extracurricular activities and career aspirations on graduation and in the longer term
- A verified copy of your current Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card, if applicable. (copy signed by a Justice of the Peace)
The scholarship provides a benefit of a total of $4000 per annum for up to three (3) years payable in a lump sum payment after the Semester One census date each year.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, a written statement detailing the applicant's motivation, communication skills, relevant interests and career aspirations on graduation and in the longer term, and performance at interview if required.
Preference may be given to applicants who provide evidence of being in receipt of a current Centrelink Health Care Card.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937