Port Stephens Veterans and Citizens Aged Care Undergraduate Scholarship in Nursing
Port Stephens Veterans and Aged Care
This scholarship was established by the Harbourside Haven Retirement Village in 1989 in support of 2nd or 3rd year students in Bachelor of Nursing. Two (2) scholarships will be awarded, one to the highest overall achiever who resides in the Port Stephens region and one to the second highest overall achiever who likewise resides in the Port Stephens region.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor of Nursing
- Be enrolled full-time. or Be enrolled part-time
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Not have previously received this scholarship
- Be a resident of the Port Stephens Shire
|Scholarship Amount: $1,000||Number of scholarships available: 2|
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Consideration will be given to performance in the clinical component of Nursing subjects.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937