Delta Electricity Scholarship
10 March 2017
This scholarship was established to recognise a commitment to higher education by Delta Electricity. Delta Electricity has been offering scholarships at University of Newcastle since 2007 with the intention to offer financial support to undergraduate students at University of Newcastle's Ourimbah Campus.
Applicable to: Central Coast, Ourimbah, Continuing, Lake Macquarie or Central Coast Resident, High Achiever.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management or Bachelor of Business in the Faculty of Science and Information Technology or the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Demonstrate academic achievement either by an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 95 or higher for commencing students, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.0 for continuing students.
- Not be the recipient of another UON Donor funded or sponsored scholarship concurrently.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A written statement (max 2 A4 pages) outlining your academic achievements to date, career aspirations in the relevant area of study/research, and how this scholarship would assist you.
The scholarship provides a benefit of $5,000 to be paid as a lump sum following Semester 1 census date.
Selection is a competitive process and will be based on assessment of the scholarship application and any required supporting documents. The Selection Committee may choose to interview applicants.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759