FEBE Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship for Continuing Students
EstablishmentThis scholarship has been established to assist students with the tuition fees in Master by coursework programs with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment (FEBE). This is available to continuing students who commenced a postgraduate coursework program with FEBE in 2016 or earlier.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be continuing in a postgraduate coursework program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment which was commenced in 2016 or earlier, at UON.
- Have completed at least one 10-unit course, as part of your current program, in 2016 or earlier.
- Be enrolled to study on campus at any UON Australian campus.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet minimum GPA of 4.0 or higher, with no failed courses, in the current program.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program, including other fee waiver scholarships.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship provides $600 per 10 unit, $1200 per 20 unit, and/or $1800 per eligible FEBE Course within the program, payable as a tuition fee waiver per term. This will apply for the duration of the program, provided eligibility criteria is met. An indicative total scholarship value is $9600.
Eligible FEBE courses to which the fee waiver will apply are those course codes which start with: ARBE/ ARCH/ CHEE/ CIVL/ COMP/ ELEC/ ENGG/ GENG/ MCHA/ MECH/ SENG/ SURV.
No application is required for this scholarship. The scholarships will be automatically awarded to eligible students following a review of enrolments in relevant programs. The Faculty will aim to support all eligible students, however the number of scholarships may be subject to funding.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759