FEBE Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship
13 February 2017
EstablishmentThe FEBE (Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment) Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship has been established to support the launch of the new Master of Professional Engineering program in 2017 and to encourage and support academically gifted students to study this new program with the Faculty.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of the Master of Professional Engineering.
- Be enrolled to study on campus at any UON Australian campus.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Meet minimum GPA of 5.5 at admission to the program.
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit in current or previous study.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Fee Waiver Scholarships.
- Must apply to study with UON prior to scholarship application, and apply for the scholarship before the nominated closing date.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- For students who have qualifications not obtained with UON, your academic transcripts for prior study.
The scholarship provides $300 per 10 unit FEBE course within the program, payable as a tuition fee waiver. The scholarship will apply for a maximum tenure of 2 years.
Applicants for the Scholarship must complete and submit the relevant scholarship application online, within the application dates, to be considered. The Faculty will aim to support all scholars who meet all eligibility criteria.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759