FEBE International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
08 January 2017
EstablishmentThe FEBE (Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment) International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship has been established to encourage and support academically gifted international students to study a postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty, with the long term view to continuation into Research Higher Degree candidature.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment postgraduate coursework program with UON, excluding the Master of Professional Engineering Program.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Have a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 or higher for entry to your program.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Fee Waiver Scholarships.
- Must apply to study with UON prior to scholarship application, and apply for the scholarship by the nominated closing date.
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
The scholarship provides AUD$5000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of AUD$2500 each semester of eligible study from the time of offer. The scholarship is ongoing for up to two years of postgraduate study
The total maximum benefit of the scholarship is AUD$10,000 provided all ongoing criteria are met.
Applicants for the Scholarship must complete and submit the relevant scholarship application online, within the application dates, to be considered. Applicants for the scholarships must have applied for admission (including providing relevant supporting documentation) to an eligible postgraduate coursework program with UON prior to the closing date for application to the scholarship.
Successful scholars will be determined on the basis of academic merit and the highest ranked students will be awarded. The top six (6) applicants - two (2) per School within the Faculty - with the highest academic merit upon application will be awarded in each year the scholarship is offered.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759