Undergraduate Scholarship for a Mature Age Woman in the Faculty of Business and Law
The Faculty of Business and Law is offering one undergraduate scholarship to encourage and support a mature age woman.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman who was at least 30 years of age at the commencement of current undergraduate studies
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have completed at least 40 units of their first undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- May have been enrolled in but not completed other undergraduate degrees or diplomas
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A verified copy of your current Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card, if applicable. (copy signed by a Justice of the Peace)
|Scholarship Amount: $500||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, based on results in the student's current program. Preference may be given to students who hold, or are eligible to receive, a Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937