Faculty of Business and Law Undergraduate Scholarship for Commencing Students
27 February 2017
The Faculty of Business and Law established this scholarship to support and encourage students enrolling full-time in the first year of an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle.
Applicable to: High Achievers, 1st year, First Year, ATAR, Business, Law, Commerce, Commencing.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a commencing student enrolled in a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Combined Law Program or a Combined Degree, where both degrees are offered in the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Be enrolled full-time in 1000 level courses.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Not hold another scholarship offered by the Faculty of Business and Law
- Not hold another scholarship over the value of $5000 per annum. Applicants may apply if they hold another scholarship up to the value of $5000 per annum, including scholarships which pay the HECS liability
If documentation is not provided your application will not be processed. Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- None Required.
Up to Ten (10) scholarships will be offered. The scholarship provides the benefit of a total of $1500 for each scholarship to be paid in one lump sum payment after the census date.
An application form must be submitted online before the scholarship application close date. Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, namely Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759