Joint medical program conjoint and adjunct appointments
JMP conjoint or adjunct staff members can obtain research appointments, access to clinical library resources and IT programs. The conjoint and adjunct community provides opportunities for research collaboration, mentoring and continued learning from university sponsored events.
Our conjoint and adjunct staff contribute to teaching, research and academic activities. These honorary staff members are an integral part to all of our faculties, schools and units.
Conjunct and adjunct staff for the Joint Medical Program are recruited through expressions of interest.
If you are interested in applying for a conjoint appointment with the School of Medicine and Public Health at UoN, and/or wanting to apply for an Adjunct Appointment with the School of Rural Medicine at the University of New England, or just want more information please contact Mary Mullan for an information pack.
These appointments are arranged through the Joint Medical Program. In 2015 the committee will meet on 10 February, 14 April, 9 June, 18 August, 6 October, 1 December. Applications can be submitted at any time, and every effort will be made for applications to be reviewed at the next planned meeting.
Please see the following documents to assist in your application:
- Application procedures (PDF, 111KB)
- Contributions of conjoint appointees (PDF, 48KB) – please refer to this before nominating a level of appointment in your application.
- Criteria for assessing academic level (PDF, 367KB) – please refer to this before nominating a level of appointment in your application.
- Indicative support for conjoint appointees (PDF, 69KB)
- Conjoint and Adjunct Academic Appointments Committee (PDF, 156KB)