- Students use their own account to log on to the Renwick Library computers.
- Use the format: Name.Surname
Password: Rcxxxxxx (xxxxxx = student number)
- Send the print job to MyPrints North Rocks
- Go to the print room and enter your student number into the printer/photocopier
- The print job will be released.
- LOG OFF the computer when finished, so that no one else can use your account for printing.
Back and white A4 prints = 11c
Colour A4 prints = 22c
Students will be notified of their printing costs at the end of semester and should arrange with the Centre Secretary to pay this amount promptly to facilitate re-enrolment and access to results.
If you require a photocopy of a journal article, chapter from a book or conference paper and are unable to source it from the online journal databases contact The Renwick Centre Librarian by:
Make sure you include all details for the citation as lack of information may result in details. You will also need to fill out a Registration Form (PDF, 18Kb) once only to ensure you are complying with copyright regulations. Please print the form out on your printer, fill in and return by fax or post to Renwick Centre Library.
By law photocopying for any individual is restricted to:
- (a) one chapter or 10% of a book
- (b) 2 articles from any single issue of a journal
The Library may be unable to provide your requested material because the material is included in our Special Reserve, missing from the shelves, or not held by the University of Newcastle Library. Inter-library loans from other libraries may be arranged but these may incur a fee. Please contact the Library for further details.