6 Pack of Strengths: Rewards bring rewards (for kids and teachers)
Deborah Hartman & Lindee Hahn
Based on Glasser’s Choice Theory and the importance of acknowledging different learning styles, the 6 Pack of Strengths is a levelled rewards system that gives educators a fun and easy way to recognise and reward their students.
It can be used at a classroom, whole-school or section level. It’s all about celebrating and rewarding the great things that are going on in and out of your classrooms, no matter how subtle or overt the actions may be. It’s designed to appeal to both boys and girls, particularly in the middle years from Year 5 to 8.
The 6 Pack of Strengths delivers a systematic, positive approach to rewarding boys and girls in classroom and playground settings. The pack is made up of six parts:
- a classroom wall poster as a visual reminder of strengths-based actions
- 320 colour-coded Spotting Strengths stickers, which are all about noticing the great things kids do every day
- 50 colour-coded Action Reward cards to provide students with tangible rewards they really want to get
- 12 totem tags, symbols that students can wear to be proud of their strengths
- 4 totem trophies to publicly acknowledge great strengths
- 12 gift cards to spread the strengths message to your school community.
Top up your 6 pack!
10 posters for A$100 / 20 posters for A$150 / individual possters A$11.00
Mini Pack: includes classroom strengths poster, 320 Spotting Strengths stickers and a Booklet on the rewards system
Top-up sticker pack: includes 320 stickers