Training for managers and practitioners
Training for managers and practitioners, including planning for father involvement, skill development, program and service delivery and evaluation. Workshops and seminars cover:
• Recruiting fathers (men) to family-based services
• Identifying with staff how fathers can participate
• Working with reluctant fathers
• Running a group for fathers
• Staging events to draw fathers in
• Parenting programs for fathers
• Linking fathers to other services and agencies.
Paul Prichard is the Training Manager for Good Beginnings Australia. Richard Fletcher is the Leader for the Fathers and Families Research Program at th Family Action Centre.
Both Paul and Richard have extensive experience in designing and delivering programs to men from a variety of backgrounds.
For further information about workshops and training please email Paul Pritchard or call him on 0412 435 278.