Dr. Guoqing Cai
- 2012 Beijing Jiaotong Univeristy, China
- 2006 Bachelor, Civil Engineering, China University of Petroleum, China
- 2011 University Student of the Year in China, China
- 2010 The "Baosteel" Scholarhsip of Outstanding Award (top 50 China nationwide)
- 2012 Postdoctoral Research Associate, ARC Centre of Excellence for Geotechnical Science and Engineering, University of Newcastle
- Nonlinear multi-field coupled model for multi-constituent soils based on hybrid mixture theory;
- Constitutive modeling of the mechanical and hydraulic properties of unsaturated soils;
- Temperature effect to volume change behaviour and SWCC of unsaturated soils.
- Committee Member of Youth Working Committee, The Chinese institution of soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
- Member of International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
- Member of The China Civil Engineering Society
- 2010 Project Leader. Project title: Study on the nonlinear multi-field coupled model for soils. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (No. 2011YJS043), China. 2010-2011.
- 2010 Research Assistant. Project title: Study on the constitutive relationship of unsaturated soils based on continuum porous mediu soil mechanics. National Science Foundation of China (No.51078019), China. 2010-2012.
- 2010 Research Assistant. Project title: Study on the basic theory for the safety of urban underground engineering.. National Basic Research Program of China ("973" program) (No. 2010CB732100), china. 2010-2012.
- 2008 Research Assistant. Project title: Study on the mechanical properties and constitutive relationship for unsaturated soils based on thermodynamics and poro-mechanics. National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50778013), China. 2008-2010.
- 2008 Research Assistant. Project title: Study on the basic properties of unsaturated soils in Beijing area. Beijing Natural Science Found (No. 8082020), China. 2008-2010.