Mr Ahmad Ghasemi Todeshkejoei
- 2009 Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
- 2006 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran
- 2011Site manager in performing Rock Fall Barriers, 7 months
- 2010Assistant site manager in performing Rock Fall Barriers, 1 year
- 2009Technical consulting engineer in performing soil-nail wall, 7 months
- 2006Engineer in performing underground subway, 3 years
- 2012 Winner of the 2012 Endeavour Postgraduate Award (PhD)
- Anchoring Systems
- Investigation of Pile-Slope Systems
- Numerical Modelling of Geotechnical Engineering Problems
- Physical Modelling
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Dr James Paul Hambleton
- Associate Professor Richard Merifield
- Associate Professor Andrew Abbo
- Professor Christophe Gaudin
Capacity of Multi-Helix Screw Anchor Foundations
1. Investigation of Site Effects on Seismic Amplification. M.Sc. Seminar, Iran University of Science and Technology, 2009 (Persian)
2. Investigation of Pile Behaviour in Slopes by Physical Modelling and Comparison with Numerical Modelling, M.Sc. Thesis, Iran University of Science and technology, 2009 (Persian)
1. Heshmati AAR, Salehzadeh H, Alavi AH, Gandomi AH, Badkobeh A, Ghasemi A (2008) On the Applicability of Linear Genetic Programming for the Formulation of Soil Classification. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environment Sciences. 4 (5): 575-583.
1. Ashoor A, Param A, Farhadi M, Mohammadi SM, Ghasemi AT, Sekoti F (2008) National University Examination (2000-2008) for Master of Civil Engineering with Explanatory Answers. (ISBN: 978-964-2748-52-5), SohaDanesh Publisher, (Persian).
2. Mohammadi SM, Dulatyari F, Ghasemi AT, Sekoti F, Surisolute R (2009) National and Azad University Examination (2009) for Master of Civil Engineering with Explanatory Answers, (ISBN: 978-964-2748-82-2), SohaDanesh Publisher, (Persian).