Dr Xueyu Geng
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
13. Geng, X. Y., Indraratna, B., and Rujikiatkamjorn, C. Analytical solutions for a single vertical drain with vacuum and time-dependent surcharge preloading in membrane and membraneless systems. International Journal of Geomechanics, ASCE. (In press).
12. Geng, X. Y., Lv, S., Yu, J and Cai, Y. Q., Consolidation of vertical drain with impeded boundaries under cyclic loadings. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. (In Press).
11. Geng, X. Y., and Yu, J., Biot consolidation of a transversely isotropic soil layer under traffic loading. Rock and Soil Mechanics. (In press).
10. Geng, X. Y., Lv, S., and Yu, J. Consolidation of partially penetrated vertical drain with vacuum and cyclic surcharge preloading. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. (In Press).
9. Indraratna, B., Rujikiatkamjorn, C., Geng, X. Y., McIntosh, G. and Kelly, R., Soft soils improved by prefabricated vertical drains: performance and prediction. Soils and rocks. (In press).
8. Geng, X. Y., Indraratna, B., and Rujikiatkamjorn, C., Effectiveness of partially penetrating vertical drains under a combined surcharge and vacuum preloading. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 2011, 48: 970-983.
7. Indraratna, B., Geng, X. Y., and Rujikiatkamjorn, C. Review for the use of vacuum preloading and vertical drains for soft clay improvement. Journal of Geomechanics and Geoengineering, 2010, 5(4): 223-236.
6. Cai, Y. Q., and Geng, X. Y. Consolidation analysis of a semi-infinite transversely isotropic saturated soil under general time-varying loadings. Computers and Geotechnics, 2009, 36(3): 484-492.
5. Geng, X. Y., and Cai, Y. Q. Axisymmetric Biot consolidation of a semi-infinite isotropic saturated soil subjected to time-dependent loadings. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2009, 30(8): 2264-2270.
4. Geng, X. Y., Cai, Y. Q., and Xu, C. J. Soil of consolidation with partially penetrated vertical drains under complicated loadings considering three-dimensional seepage in soil beneath vertical drain. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2008, 29(6): 1521-1529.
3. Cai, Y. Q., Geng, X. Y., and Xu, C. J. Solution of one-dimensional finite-strain consolidation of soil with variable compressibility under cyclic loadings. Computers and Geotechnics, 2007, 34(1): 31-40.
2. Geng, X. Y., Xu, C. J., and Cai, Y. Q. Non-linear consolidation analysis of soil with variable compressibility and permeability under cyclic loadings. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 2006, 30(8): 803-821.
1. Geng, X. Y., Xu, C. J., and Cai, Y. Q. One-dimensional nonlinear consolidation of saturated soft clay under cyclic load. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004, 23(19): 3353-3358.
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.