Dr. Chao Yang
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Yang C, Huang MS, Liu MY (2007). Three-dimensional numerical analysis of effect of tunnel construction on adjacent pile foundation. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 26 (Supp. 1), 2601-2607. (In Chinese) (PDF 332KB)
2. Huang MS, Li Z, Yang C (2007) . Analysis of the shielding effect of a pile group adjacent to tunneling. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 40(6), 69-74. (In Chinese) (PDF 528KB)
3. Yang C, Cui YJ, Pereira JM, Huang MS (2008). A constitutive model for unsaturated cemented soils under cyclic loading. Computers and Geotechnics, 35, 853-859. (PDF 774KB)
4. Yang C, Huang MS, Cui YJ (2010). Constitutive model of unsaturated structured soils under cyclic loading. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, Spain: 987-992. (PDF 242KB)
5. Sheng DC, Yang C (2012). Discussion of fundamental principles in unsaturated soil mechanics. Yantu Gongcheng Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 34(3), 438-456. (PDF 1.22 MB)
6. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2012). Effect of hydraulic hysteresis on seepage analysis for unsaturated soils. Computers and Geotechnics, 41, 36-56. (PDF 2.08 MB)
7. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2013). Stochastic Analysis of Hydraulic Hysteresis in Multi-Layer Unsaturated Soil Covers Under Random Flux Boundary Conditions. Foundation Engineering in the Face of Uncertainty, 542-554. (PDF 1.01 MB)
8. Yang C, Sheng DC, Carter JP, Huang J (2013). Stochastic Evaluation of Hydraulic Hysteresis in Unsaturated Soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 139(7), 1211-1214. (PDF 814)
9. Wang SY, Sun L, Yang C, Yang SQ, Tang CA (2013). Numerical study on static and dynamic fracture evolution around rock cavities. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jrmge.2012.10.003) (In press).
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.