Dr. Md Rezaul Karim
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Karim MR, Nogami T, Wang JG (2002) Analysis of transient response of saturated porous elastic soil under cyclic loading using element-free Galerkin method. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 39, 6011-6033. (PDF 1001KB)
2. Wang JG, Karim MR, Lin PZ (2007) Analysis of seabed instability using element free Galerkin method. Ocean Engineering, 34(2), 247-260. (PDF 948KB)
3. Karim MR, Krabbenhoft K (2010), Extraction of effective cement paste diffusivities from X-ray microtomography scans, Transport in Porous Media, 84, 371-388. (PDF 752KB)
4. Karim MR, Krabbenhoft K (2010), New renormalization schemes for conductivity upscaling in heterogeneous media, Transport in Porous Media, 85, 677-690. (PDF 712KB)
5. Karim MR, Oka F (2010) An automatic time increment selection scheme for simulation of elasto-viscoplastic. Geomechanics and Geoengineering: An International Journal, 5(3), 153-177. (PDF 2.3MB)
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.