Dr. Matt Helinski
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2007) Numerical modelling of cemented mine backfill deposition, ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 133, Issue 10, 1308-1319. (PDF 381KB)
2. Helinski M, Fourie AB, Fahey M, Ismail M (2007). The self desiccation process in cemented mine backfill. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. Vol. 44, No. 10, 1148-1156. (PDF 374KB)
3. Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2007) An effective stress approach to modelling mine backfilling, CIM technical paper, Issue No. 5, August, Vol.2. (PDF 1023KB)
4. Fourie AB, Helinski M, Fahey M (2007) Using effective stress theory to characterise the behaviour of backfill. CIM technical paper, Issue No.5, August, Vol. 2 (PDF 920KB)
5. Fahey M, Helinski M, Fourie AB (2009) Some aspects of the mechanics of arching in backfilled stopes, Submitted to Canadian Geotechnical Journal on 20/01/09.
6. Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Coupled 2-D FE modelling of mine backfilling with cemented tailings, Submitted to Canadian Geotechnical Journal on 10/02/09
7. Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Influence of effective stress during curing on the strength of cemented mine backfill, Submitted to Geotechnique 03/03/09
8. Helinski M, Fahey M, Fourie AB (2009) Behaviour of cemented paste backfill in two mine stopes – measurements and modelling, Submitted to ASCE Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental engineering on 11/03/09
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.