Dr. James Hambleton
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Hambleton JP, Drescher A. (2008). Modeling wheel-induced rutting in soils: Indentation. Journal of Terramechanics, 45(6), 201-211. (PDF 924KB)
2. Hambleton JP, Drescher A. (2009). Modeling wheel-induced rutting in soils: Rolling. Journal of Terramechanics, 46(2), 35-47. (PDF 628KB)
3. Hambleton JP, Drescher A. (2009). On modeling a rolling wheel in the presence of plastic deformation as a three- or two-dimensional process. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 51(11-12), 846-855. (PDF 776KB)
4. Hambleton JP, Drescher A (2012). Approximate model for blunt objects indenting cohesive-frictional materials. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 36(3), 249-271.(PDF 929KB).
5. Abbo AJ, Lyamin AV, Sloan SW, Hambleton JP (2011). A C2 continuous approximation to the Mohr–Coulomb yield surface. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 48(21), 3001-3010. (PDF 717KB)
6. Spadari M., Giacomini A., Buzzi O., Hambleton, J. (2011). Prediction of the bullet effect for rockfall barriers: a scaling approach. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering: DOI: 10.1007/s00603-011-0203-0. (PDF 371 KB)
Hambleton JP. (2010). Plastic analysis of processes involving material-object interaction, PhD Thesis, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
Hambleton JP. (2006). Modeling test rolling in clay, MS Thesis, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.