Our Mission and Goals
Our MissionThe mission of the Centre is to become a focus for research and research training, in the field of multiphase processes.
The Centre will:
- comprise a recognisable and visible group of active researchers, well-resourced and supported to carry out their research functions;
- encourage the pursuit of excellence in research;
- promote research which will enhance Australia’s future economic, social and cultural well-being;
- provide linkages to international centres and programs in the field;
- provide a high-quality research environment for post-graduate research education and post-doctoral training;
- be of high repute in the wider community and serve as a point of interaction with other institutions, government, industry and the private sector; and
- create an environment to foster development of intellectual property to the benefit of the Australian economy.
Our GoalsThe Centre will:
- carry out fundamental and applied research of high quality, into the science and technology of multiphase processes;
- orovide the postgraduate training and education of the highest quality for PhD students and postdoctoral workers;
- develop the Centre as a national school of scientific and technological activity, involving both academic and industry researchers and technologists, working in the field of multiphase systems and fine particle technology generally;
- strengthen and further develop links with industry, in support of industrial research and practice; and
- provide an effective management structure.