For funding commencing in 2014
This funding scheme provides funding and support to create new opportunities for researchers and policy makers to work together to define research questions and undertake research and also to interpret and implement the findings.
For further information please refer to the Partnership Projects section of the NHMRC website.
Changes to the Scheme from 2012
NHMRC has changed the arrangements for this scheme to allow applicants to apply at any time during the year rather than through just one annual round. As each round closes, the next round will open on the following day.
|Round||2014 2nd Call|
|NHMRC Round Opens||Wednesday 25 June 2014|
|Minimum Data Requirement||5pm Wednesday 23 July 2014|
|Full Compliance and Eligibility Review Deadline (internal)||10am Wednesday 6 August 2014|
|Closing Date (internal)||10am Wednesday 13 August 2014|
|NHMRC Submission||5:00pm Wednesday 20 August 2014|
How to Apply
- Applications are to be drafted and submitted in RGMS.
- A complete
Partnership Grant Application must consist of the following:
- Completed application in RGMS and
- The relevant information in your RGMS Profile and CV.
Minimum Data Requirement
To be eligible to apply, the following sections of the application must be completed in RGMS by this date.
- A-PA Part A Home (specifically the Administering Institution, Application Title and Synopsis)
- A-RC Research Classification
- A-RT Research Team and Commitment (core team members if known)
Failure to complete minimum data by the required date will deem the application ineligible.
Prior to submission of an application, applicants are to ensure that they have read all relevant reference material.
- Partnership Projects page. Includes:
- Funding Rules
- Advice and Instructions to Applicants
- Peer Review Guidelines (available soon)
- Grant Proposal template
- Guide to Partner Letter of Support
- Category Descriptors
- Direct Research Costs - A guide for Research and Administrative Staff
- Funding Policy
- RGMS Offline Forms
- Information automatically drawn from RGMS CV/Profile into your application
If you have any further questions regarding the NHMRC Partnership Grants, please contact Shai Pritchard via email or phone on (02) 4985 4902.
Further comprehensive information on RGMS is available on the RGMS page of the NHMRC website. It is strongly suggested that researchers read the FAQs and training tutorials available at this web page.
Please Note: RGMS automatically allocates an application number on commencement of the application in RGMS. You are no longer required to obtain an application ID from the Research Office.